We, an agency for marketing, IT & Experience Design with 180 employees, are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) to support our team in.
Cocomore develops and serves communication, commerce, and CRM solutions. Among Cocomore’s clients are Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Merz Aesthetics, Eurovision and VDMA.
We are looking for confident and outspoken team players who understand that project work is more than the sum of its parts and who want to join us at our beautiful office in Frankfurt.
You would like to join the team but the area is not at your preferred location? You can only work part-time at the moment? Just tell us where and how you want to work and we'll see how we can make it happen.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- As a Senior Frontend Developer you will establish and grow coding standards and best practices
- Create new state-of-the-art web experiences for our clients
- You have at least 3 years of experience with one of these frameworks: Angular, React, Vue
- You ideally know the concepts of test driven development, BDD, Clean Code, Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and deployment processes
- You are familiar with agile project environments, deliver results in short release cycles and test your code thoroughly
As a tech lead you listen to your team's input, have great communication skills in English and you are curious about current developments not only in those topics which you are most familiar with but also in areas where you learn something new. German knowledge is a plus.
- Perspectives to be actively promoted - and to be developed into an expert
- Continuing education measures like conference visits, language courses and internal trainings will ensure you are always up to date
- Exciting and varied projects for large customers
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer you flexible working hours and different part-time models and home office options
- You benefit from employee discounts and other discounts at partner companies
- Great team spirit and working at eye level in an experienced and interdisciplinary team
- You have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning and you will also have a personal buddy at your side
- Extras such as free drinks, coffee and fruit are a matter of course with us
- You work in either one of our offices in Frankfurt, Cologne oder Seville or fully remote