Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank or Samsung. We also have a successful track record of building up digital start-ups. Cocomore is 180 employees in Cologne, Frankfurt and Seville.
We are our clients’ co-entrepreneurs and always look with them for new opportunities. In doing this, we build up new business and develop new organizational models. Our latest exciting opportunity for one of our biggest multi-national clients (> 60 bn. € sales, world market leader) is to set up and grow an international unit which will start to operate from Poland. We are looking for you as a Content Manager (m/f/d) .
- You are familiar with e-mail marketing platforms like MAPP and ELOQUA.
- You can use different CMS like WordPress, Hybris, Magento, SiteCore or Drupal.
- You know CSS as well as HTML.
- You have a good command of Photoshop and enjoy being creative.
- You have an excellent command of content production and content maintenance.
- You know a good picture when you see it.
- You know which visual language pleases which target group.
- You have produced, tested and sent newsletters before.
- You have an insight into what is trendy on the Polish and Hungarian market.
- University degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience – preferably in an agency
- Experience with CMS, HTML and SEO
- Independence, communicative skills and great commitment
- Organisational talent and a structured working method
- A varied range of tasks and challenging projects for a well-known customer
- Flat hierarchies to give you the opportunity to take individual responsibility quickly
- Above average remuneration, flexibility, possibility for home office, international cooperation
- High-level professionalism combined with a good sense of humour
- Working at eye level in a cross-disciplinary team with a great team spirit