Vicoland is the youngest incubation of Cocomore AG, a digital agency managing digital services, products and communication for mulit-national clients (e.g. Nestlé, Procter & Gamble or Sanofi). Vicoland is a platform allowing freelancers to form teams, which we call Vicos (“Virtual Companies”). Our platform features a tool suite enabling an efficient collaboration of Vicos and clients throughout projects.
Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Lead!
- Create, distribute and monitor target-group specific content for all Vicoland brand activities to increase the perception of Vicoland as a high quality and cost-efficient provider for digital projects
- A/B test online marketing activities on various channels (e.g. LinkedIn, newsletter, Edits in Journals, Blogs, Podcasts or Google)
- Work side-by-side with the Head of Business Development to ensure the alignment of content and marketing strategies with the overall business strategy
- Closely partner with the product department to induce relevant market feedback into the product development process
- Actively recruit new talents for Vicoland’s business development team and build up an efficient new business organization
- University degree in journalism, business, economics, marketing or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of one year experience in managing online marketing activities for a company with an advanced online presence
- Profound knowledge in academic and media writing as well as knowledge about the effect of language
- Ability to think visually and tell interactive stories in digital environments through the support of videos, pictures or other visual elements
- Ability to create and promote stories cross-media online (e.g. SEO, SEA, Social, Newsletter) as well as to grow and maintain audience numbers
- Experience in data journalism, especially in tracking and interpreting KPIs
- Interested in building up and shaping the strategic direction of a new-work start-up
- Competitive compensation plus a variable share
- Highly inspiring, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Job location: preferably Frankfurt/Main (Germany), but you have the freedom to work from a place of your choice!