Opportunity for young professionals with entrepreneurial spirit and high potential
We are a digital services company undergoing change. Today, Cocomore successfully provides digital services to clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We are developing our services activity into co-entrepreneurship with our clients. This is driven by our activity as company builders which we have pursued in parallel to the services business: We successfully build a number of digital start-ups on our own account, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are now starting a new unit that focuses on building digital businesses and services with multi-national leading corporations. So, we bring together entrepreneurship and the corporate world based on our experience in both. This combination provides unique opportunities for ambitious innovation and fast scaling. The new unit is labeled CO/BB (for Cocomore Business Builders).
Cocomore currently is a team of 200, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw.
Our offer to you:
- Join our new CO/BB unit as Business Builder. You will have immediate responsibility in analyzing and assessing opportunities as well as in building up the businesses which exploit them.
- This is a unique opportunity: You get to work in an entrepreneurial setting with some of the world’s largest, most successful corporations. You will drive at the same time their and our growth.
- Your entrepreneurial role offers excellent development possibilities: You will be a leader in starting up new businesses providing the basis for further career steps.
- You will be coached by top professionals with experience in both, corporations and start-ups.
- You will enjoy team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization.
- You will get competitive compensation plus the perspective of a share in the company.
- Here you find some background information about the job and the strategy behind it: https://bit.ly/3zj1x97
What you will contribute:
- You consult to major multi-national companies on innovation-driven business opportunities.
- You then lead corresponding implementation efforts in cooperation with our corporate partners.
- You work closely with multi-faceted teams including members from other Cocomore units like Information Technology, User Experience, Visual Design or Analytics.
What you need to bring:
- University degree (preferably STEM or business-related)
- Two to six years of professional experience (a background in strategy or IT consulting is preferred)
- First-class analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Basic knowledge of software architecture and development as well as agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial mind with the ability to dive into different topics and get things done
- Strong interest in topics like artificial intelligence, data science, robotics and automation as well as digital trends in B2B and B2C
- Outstanding social competency as well as strong communication skills and a talent for leadership
- Excellent English (spoken and written). Other languages, esp. German or Spanish, are an advantage.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!